Re: stops working after a couple of days.

From: Carl Brewer
Subject: Re: stops working after a couple of days.
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:26:32 +1000

Dan Nelson wrote:

In the last episode (Jul 06), Administrator said:

Where can I get these 0.2.0_4 sources? On the spamass-milter page I
can only download 0.2.0. I'm running NetBSD 1.6.2 and have also the
crashing problem, usually after 1 day.

The _4 just refers to the FreeBSD port revision number.  I've attached
the patch you should apply to the 0.2.0 sources.

Out of curiosity, I'm running NetBSD 1.6.various, and using the
spamass-milter port that comes with it (currently spamass-milter-0.1.3a).

It's been pretty stable, I've got a daemon script that restarts it
and clamav and spamd when they go missing, which doesn't seem to be
all that often.  Is there any pressing need to pester the NBSD ports
people to upgrade to 0.2.x yet?

thanks!

Carl