Re: Spamass-milter vs milter-greylist - SOLVED??

From: Jack L. Stone
Subject: Re: Spamass-milter vs milter-greylist - SOLVED??
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:36:18 -0500

At 09:01 AM 7.10.2004 -0500, Jack L. Stone wrote:
>Hello Dan & list:
>
>I am running this environment:
>FBSD-4.10-R
>Sendmail-8.12.11
>**milter-greylist-1.5.3 (not successfully)
>milter_regex-1.5 (excellent for more knobs!)
>spamass-milter-0.2.0_4
>SpamAssassin-2.63_2
>procmail-3.22_4
>
>I have been following the "crashing/instability" threads with interest as I
>reported this issue several months ago -- finally resorting to use of
>DaemonTools to monitor/restart spamass-milter. I have updated to latest
>spamass-milter-0.2.0_4 just recently and am hopeful it cures the problem.

I'll reply to my own question.

Methinks it is solved now. Seems to be working. I increased the
milter.log.level=14 and saw more info. Then took a guess about a conflict
in the milter-regex and removed it.

So far, no more core dumps -- only been running about an hour, but before
this "fix", it dumped on the first message following restart of all milters.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American