Upgrading from 0.2.0 to CVS brings a recursing surprise

From: Joe Maimon
Subject: Upgrading from 0.2.0 to CVS brings a recursing surprise
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:46:03 -0400

-B in CVS happens also when message is rejected

Also again when the spambucket address rejects the rejected copy....recurse.

Easy enough to deal with (after receiving hundred of them mailer-daemon errors) -- in my case by updating the access db to spam friend the spam bucket.

Along with the patch I am using for recipient filter that stopped that quick. Also good things to try are disabling SA from local machine with args to the milter, or telling SA that spambucket address gets all spam.

Did I miss anything?

Would this behavior perhaps be better as an option?