Re: Version 0.3.0 Released

From: Carl Brewer
Subject: Re: Version 0.3.0 Released
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:49:51 +1100

Dan,
this bounced back from your email address with the following :

stark.vivitec.com.au.
                        The Postfix program

<address@hidden>: host email1.allantgroup.com[199.67.51.115] said: 550
    5.0.0 <address@hidden>... Korea blocked due to Spam

Korea?!  We're in Melbourne, Australia.  I can only assume that
allantgroup's not running spamassassin, but some broken
RBL stuff? :) My relay host is stark.vivitec.com.au. by day,
which is most definatly not in Korea (211.26.251.45)

Carl Brewer wrote:

Thanks Dan, this seems to be working fine on NetBSD 1.6.2(i386)
and I've submitted a request to the NetBSD pkgsrc people to
bump the pkg to 0.3.0.  Thankyou for the release!

Carl