Question about how to invoke spamd for SQL.

From: Steven W. Orr
Subject: Question about how to invoke spamd for SQL.
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:56:37 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sure that others have already figured this one out.

What options should spamd and spamass-milter be started with in a MySQL environment?

My goal is to use SQL per-user configs, and also SQL autowhitelists and SQL Bayes data. I run a server here at home with (effectively) two users, myself and my wife. (The reason for using MySQL is partially for education and partially because spamass-milter sort of requires it to avoid use of sitewide bayesian data.)

For SA, I see -q and -Q. It says that if I use either of those then I *have* to use -x.

For spamass-milter I see the -u option but I'm not confident of the interplay of the SA options. I'd like to hear what other people have already worked out.

TIA

steveo at syslang.net