Ommited index marks in SSML (Hynek Hanke)

From: James Simmons
Subject: Ommited index marks in SSML (Hynek Hanke)
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:25:27 -0500

Hynek,

I was interested in your theory that punctuation in the SSML tags was
messing up the callbacks so I changed my program to completely eliminate
punctuation in words spoken (except for the apostrophe) and to replace
the word in the SSML tag with a number representing the byte offset from
the start of the page being read.  I find that this has no effect.  The
highlighting falls behind at exactly the same spot.  I have attached my
modified program plus a log showing the tagged text and the results of
running it.

Thanks,

James Simmons

Message: 1