speechd get commands

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: speechd get commands
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:31:36 -0600

Hynek, others,

Here's a patch I put together tonight to get settings from speechd over ssip
(current voice and current output_module is all for now).  This would be very
useful for kttsd (and probably others) to know what state speech-dispatcher is
in initially. Usually return codes from set commands could tell apps at other
times I guess...

Anyway, give it a look, and see what you think.  I only used one return code
251 for both get queries, not sure if that's what's wanted or if each GET
should have its own successful return code.

thanks,
Jeremy