Possible bug in speech-dispatcher

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Possible bug in speech-dispatcher
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:05:19 +1100

Hi all,

I've been working on a simple interface to speechd from Clojurescript and
think I may have found an issue. The version of speechd I'm using is 0.8.3
(Ubuntu packaged version).

When I issue the LIST OUTPUT_MODULES command, I get back
250-espeak
250-ibmtts
250 OK VOICE LIST SENT

>From what I've read in the manual, the expected last line of output should
have been something like 250 OK MODULE LIST SENT. The actual list of output
modules is correct, just the last OK line seems to be incorrect as this
list command does not send back voices, but modules.

--
regards,

Tim

--