stratagus-devel

Re: [Stratagus-devel] dev-c++ project anyone?

From: Russell Smith
Subject: Re: [Stratagus-devel] dev-c++ project anyone?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:30:30 +1100

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:37 am, Joshua Drum wrote:
> Anyone out there in stratagus land have a dev-c++ (free project
> manager/debugger that works with MinGW) project for stratagus already up
> and working?
>
> If not, would anyone be interested in working with me to get it going?
>
> If all else fails Im going to try it myself, but it will take a while
> because I dont have a clue what Im doing.
>
> -Josh

I know I get bounces from your mail address josh, I've sent two, and received
bounces for both.  However the dev-c++ project is in cvs.  I did a quick
compile this morning, and the engine runs.

copy the project file from contrib to the root of the cvs co, and it should
work properly.

Regards

Russell Smith.