stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] Another quick hack

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Another quick hack
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:42:36 -0500

Philippe Brochard <address@hidden> writes:

> [SNIP - ratio splitting]
> I hope that can be useful :)

I think these are useful functions to have. But perhaps instead of
having seperate commands the existing split commands should take a
ratio argument. Then just bind C-t s and C-t S to bind with a 1/2 ratio.

> PS: What's the proposed way to post those hacks ? On the wiki or here
> on the mailing list ?

Post them here. That way they're saved in case I don't get to it for a
while. If I haven't looked at your patch come by the irc channel and
pester me.

> And, have they to go in the cvs source or did I have to let them in my
> ~/.stumpwmrc ?

theoretically you should be able to put them in your rc file. If your
patch changes existing functions in the source send me a unified diff.

-Shawn