stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] cmus interface

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: [STUMP] cmus interface
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:06:23 -0300

JD Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello everyone.  I recently started learning Clisp and switched to
> stumpwm to help move myself along... by far, this is the best WM I have
> ever used!

\o/

> Not sure if anyone would find this interesting, but I created a cmus
> interface for stumpwm.  It can do playback controls, search and add
> songs to the cmus playlist and uses surfraw to find youtube videos,
> wikipedia and lyrics for the currently playing song.
>
> I put it up on github for anyone who's interested:
> https://github.com/jdfight/stumpwm-cmus

Great!

Don't forget to add it to the wiki [1], so everybody can find it more
easily.

I would advise you to try to not clutter the stumpwm package with more
symbols. It's not always easy or obvious, but it's a noble goal. There
are some tips in the wiki [2].

Welcome. :^)

[1]  https://github.com/sabetts/stumpwm/wiki

[2]  https://github.com/sabetts/stumpwm/wiki/StumpWMPackageGuidelines