stumpwm-devel

[STUMP] stumptray?

From: ben lamothe
Subject: [STUMP] stumptray?
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:41:47 -0500

Hi. First, I've been using stumpwm for the past few years now and love it. Thanks a lot for building it.

I'm trying to find documentation on how to enable and configure stumptray but I haven't had any luck.

I've come across the README [1], but I added the `(load-modules "stumptray")` to my .stumpwmrc and restarted stump, but nothing seemed to happen. I've also come across two related github issues [2][3], but they just point to the readme. Are there any docs on how to set up and configure stumptray that I'm missing or, if there aren't any docs besides what I've referenced here, could someone walk me through how to configure and enable stumptray?

1: https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm-contrib/blob/master/util/stumptray/README.org
2: https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/issues/119
3: https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/issues/135