Re: Available slots

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: Re: Available slots
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:50:10 +0400

Please everyone check:

Interim Period: Mentoring organizations review and rank student
proposals; where necessary, mentoring organizations may request
further proposal detail from the student applicant.
April 15:
 All mentors must be signed up and all student proposals matched with
a mentor - 07:00 UTC
IRC meeting to resolve any outstanding duplicate accepted students -
18:00 UTC in #gsoc-resolve on Freenode

which means I was 120% correct in my opinion and handling of this
issue. Micah does not understand himself the nuances of the SoC, and
even did not read the Google site.