Re: #gsoc-dedup meeting

From: Micah Cowan
Subject: Re: #gsoc-dedup meeting
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:56:37 -0700

Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:
> I've attended to the gsoc deduplication meeting.
> (16:23:07) pitanga: just got here. We don't have any duplications nor
> slot needs for GNU, so I guess we'll be fine.
> (16:23:44) git|SRabbelier mudou seu apelido para SRabbelier
> (16:24:27) allman: GNU|pitanga: you're good.  Please read the email to
> the Mentors list and fill out danderson's spreadsheet if you want to
> request an additional slot.  Bye  :)
> AFAIN we don't have any duplications left for GNU.

Yeah. There's a chance there could be more dupes when the latest batch
of returned slots get handed out to various projects, but hopefully if
that results in dupes, than the mentors/admins will be courteous enough
to simply choose a different student or hand the slot back, since
they're clearly swooping in at the last minute.

I went to the meeting too (early), and was promptly informed there
wasn't one. So I left :)

Micah J. Cowan