Ideas for SoC 2011

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Ideas for SoC 2011
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:49:26 -0300

The application phase for organizations starts on Febrary 28th and the
deadline is March 11th.

I will be in charge of the GNU application this year and Jose Marchesi
will be helping me as a co-handler.

All packages that are interested in participating should start writing
down an ideas list (some already have). I will set up a wiki page soon
and then publish it to if we get approved.

Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva