Re: GNU Prolog for Java

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: GNU Prolog for Java
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:41:26 -0300

On 11 March 2011 20:05, Daniel Thomas <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have added GNU Prolog for Java to the list on the wiki. I was a
> student for it last year (I got it working and released for the first
> time in ~10 years) and I would like to mentor for it this year.

great!

> Sorry that I left adding the ideas right up until the deadline.

No problem. Ideas can actually be posted until March 13th, when I will
upload the content of the wiki to gnu.org (the google evaluators will
probably look for that page on March 14th-17th).

In theory, ideas can actually be posted anytime until the student
application deadline (April 8th). I just won't guarantee that I will
upload them to gnu.org. Maybe we should leave a link to the wiki.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

http://polignu.org
http://garoa.net.br