Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:37:51 +0100

* Ralf Wildenhues wrote on Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 09:33:07PM CET:
> * Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote on Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 09:25:03PM CET:
> > Yes, we are done. I am submitting the form right now. We have roughly 2
> > hours left, so if there is anything I can still change it.
>
> Well, I am still not sure if I will be able to mentor, unfortunately,
> so we might only have a backup mentor for Automake.

Good news, no problem here for me.  I'm adding myself as mentor and Eric
as backup mentor for the Autotools projects to the wiki page now.

I could also add another project proposal that was discussed elsewhere
on this list and the automake one (about extensibility of Automake).
Not sure if that is still sensible to do?

Thanks,
Ralf