slots request

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: slots request
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 19:35:37 +0200

By 10 April, we have to communicate how many slots we would like to

They ask for two numbers:
"Amazing" is your lower threshold - this is the number of slots you
would need to accommodate your absolutely most amazing
proposals. "Desired" is your upper threshold - this is the number of
slots you would love to have in an ideal world.

Please ensure that all mentors have checked "Wish to Mentor" on the
right proposals.  The number of unique mentors will help with the
"Desired" number of slots.

I am not sure how to deal with "Amazing", any idea?  Can you please also
Score the proposals for your project?