Re: mentoring bt templeton

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: mentoring bt templeton
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:08:27 +0200

Hi Andy.
    I was trying to avoid mentoring the GSoC this year but BT Templeton came
    along with such a fantastic proposal that I'm here again.  I've signed
    up to be a mentor; please approve, if that is OK.  We can continue the
    discussion of BT's proposal here or on melange.

I just approved your application as a mentor.  Now please mark the "will
to mentor" switch in the Guile-Emacs app at

Jose E. Marchesi
GNU Project