Re: So, how's this working...

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: So, how's this working...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:39:52 +0200

    > btw. It seems we got 26 slots.

    yes, so we have more slots than the "amazing" proposals.  After we
    ensure at least one slot per project, we can use the remaining slots to
    pick the most popular proposals, so anyone is invited now to vote for
    other projects too.

Yes.  The idea was to guarantee at least one slot for every GNU program
under the org umbrella.  The Hurd asked for 2 amazing projects.  The
rest of the slots can be distributed by voting.

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org