Re: Amazing app for GNU Radio

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: Amazing app for GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:51:33 +0200

Hi Jose,

as I said in a previous post we have 2 apps with a score of "5". If - as
in the case of the Hurd project - there is no problem with having 2
"amazing" applications, we'd like to see both go through. We have the
capacity, and I think with 26 spots there should be ample room.

Jens

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Jens Elsner, M.Sc.
Research Associate

Building 05.01
76128 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-46273
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
Email: address@hidden
http://www.cel.kit.edu/team_elsner.php

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and National
Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association