Re: Help, projects question

From: Vasantha Ganesh K
Subject: Re: Help, projects question
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:06:04 +0100 (CET)

Hello Carlos,
  I talked to the glibc community and they told why the idea that I proposed was not a good one, so I'm moving on.

Thank you.
Vasantha Ganesh K.

14. Mar 2017 04:06 by address@hidden:

On 03/12/2017 12:07 PM, Giuseppe Scrivano wrote:
Hi Vasantha,

Vasantha Ganesh K <address@hidden> writes:
Hello all,
Since GNU is selected for GSoC 2017, I would like to know if I can apply for glibc project.

glibc maintainers didn't contact us, so we don't know if anyone is
willing to mentor you.

My suggestion if you are intested in working on glibc is to ask on their
mailing list if any maintainer is interested in mentoring you.

Please email address@hidden to discuss having someone mentor
your for a GSoC 2017 project, and please state exactly what project
you are interested in doing.

Two years ago we looked at possible projects:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GSoC

--
Cheers,
Carlos.