Re: GSoC Student Introduction

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: GSoC Student Introduction
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 18:46:53 -0700

On 04/01/2017 11:08 AM, Iam Bot wrote:
Hello ppl,

My name is Harry and I'm a CS undergrad student, interning at Nokia
Networks from Greece. I would really like to help the GNU project with
my code. An awe really. I'm a Vim fun tho.
I would like to contribute to the Kawa project with the intergration of
its IDE.
Skills: Shell scripting, Java, Python

Please inform me if I've been too late,

You're not too late, but with the deadline being the 3rd it's going to be
touch to put together a strong proposal in time.

Kawa/IDE integration is also going to be a difficult project
(in terms of coming up with a plausible plan in just a day or two),
unless you're already very familiar with Kawa or an IDE you want to work with.
(Ideally both, but that may be too much to ask for.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/