swarm-gis

UPDATE: SwarmFest 2002 website, alt. download location for reg. form

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: UPDATE: SwarmFest 2002 website, alt. download location for reg. form
Date: 11 Feb 2002 16:37:58 -0800

Unfortunately due to continuing problems that resulted from a
particularly nasty cracker attack on the Columbia Basin Research (CBR)
website at U. Washington, the SwarmFest 2002 is currently down again.

The good people at CBR are working hard to get it up and running
again, and they hope to up and running by tommorrow.

Meanwhile, I've gone ahead and made the PDF form available at the SDG
website.  You can download from here:

  http://www.swarm.org/reg_form2002.pdf

and phone or fax it to the CBR directly (instructions are included in
the PDF).

Apologies again for this delay and for the website problems.  Please
bear with us and we will be up and running ASAP.
--
  Alex Lancaster
  Swarm Development Group  |     web: http://www.swarm.org

   Swarm-GIS is for discussion of Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
   and their integration or use with Swarm.  For list administration
   needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to
   <address@hidden> with "help" in the body of the message.