swarm-modeling

Survey on Enterprise Models

From: Larry Whitman
Subject: Survey on Enterprise Models
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:33:40 -0500

Greetings,

I am doing research on enterprise models.

I would appreciate it if you would fill out a survey on models by using the
web at the following address: http://modsim.uta.edu/survey/surveysw.asp.

It should take less than 20 minutes to fill out (or as little as ten).

Please pass this message onto anyone else that you think might fill it out.
Also, I realize that you might think that you don't have that large of an
experience in modeling of enterprises. But I AM interested in your
experience/attitudes also. So, please don't just pass it to someone else,
but fill it out yourself and comment on your experience with models in
general.

If you have any problems or questions, just let me know,

Thanks for your help,

Larry
Larry Whitman        address@hidden
Automation & Robotics Research Institute
7300 Jack Newell Blvd. S.
Fort Worth, TX, 76118
817-272-5947  817-272-5952 (fax)
http://arri.uta.edu/enteng