swarm-modeling

Re: Publications that reference Swarm...

From: Chantemargue Fabrice
Subject: Re: Publications that reference Swarm...
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:50:10 +0100

Hi Alex,

Here are 5 references: 3 with explicit citation to SWARM within the
publication, and 2 without (but with citation of some of our publications that
contain citations to SWARM).

In 1997:
(1 conference paper)
@InProceedings{,
  author =       "T. Dagaeff and F. Chantemargue and B. Hirsbrunner",
  title =        "{Emergence-based Cooperation in a Multi-Agent System}",
  pages =        "91-96",
  booktitle =    "{Proceedings of the Second European Conference on Cognitive
                     Science (ECCS'97)}",
  year =         1997,
  address =      "Manchester, U.K.",
  month =        "April 9-11",
}

In 1998:
(1 technical report, 2 conference papers, 1 journal paper)

@TechReport{,
  author =       "F. Chantemargue and T. Dagaeff and M. Schumacher
                  and B. Hirsbrunner",
  title =        "{Autonomous Agents and Cooperation: Application to
                  Collective Robotics}",
  institution =  "Computer Science Department, University of Fribourg",
  year =         1998,
  number =       "Internal Note 98-03",
  address =      "Fribourg, Switzerland",
  month =        "February"
}

@InProceedings{Krone1998,
  author =       "O. Krone and F. Chantemargue and T. Dagaeff and
                  M. Schumacher and B. Hirsbrunner",
  title =        "{Coordinating Autonomous Entities}",
  booktitle =    "Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing
                          (SAC'98). Special Track on Coordination, Languages
and                           Applications",
  year =         1998,
  address =      "Atlanta, Georgia, USA",
  month =        "February 27 - March 1",
  pages =        "149--158"
}

@InProceedings{,
  author =       "F. Chantemargue and O. Krone and M. Schumacher and
                  T. Dagaeff and B. Hirsbrunner",
  title =        "{Autonomous Agents: from Concepts to Implementation}",
  booktitle =    "{Proceedings of the Fourteenth European Meeting on
                  Cybernetics and Systems Research (EMCSR'98)}",
  year =         1998,
  address =      "Vienna, Austria",
  month =        "{April 14-17}",
  volume =       2,
  pages =        "{731--736}"
}

@Article{,
  author =       "O. Krone and F. Chantemargue and T. Dagaeff and M.
                              Schumacher",
  title =        "{Coordinating Autonomous Entities with STL}",
  journal =      "The Applied Computing Review",
  year =         1998,
  volume =       "Special issue on Coordination Models Languages and
                              Applications",
  note =         "To appear"
}

Regards.