swarm-modeling

Re: Q: <stdlib.h> itoa()

From: Kevin S. Lim
Subject: Re: Q: <stdlib.h> itoa()
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 11:34:05 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Theodore C. Belding wrote:

> itoa isn't standard C and so may not be in your stdlib.h. You can find an
> implementation of itoa in K&R.

Thanks Ted.

> Questions like this probably should go to swarm-support, not
> swarm-modelling.

Based on the description of the mailing lists, I didn't think my question
fit the description of the swarm-support which is as follows:
"The Swarm Support list, <address@hidden>, is a discussion list
for people who are using the Swarm beta releases."  My question really
didn't deal with a Swarm beta release.  In any event, thanks for the
suggestion, I'll be more considerate in the future.

- Kevin

   body of the message.