swarm-modeling

Re: Good Books on Complexity Theory?? (Summary)

From: John W. Fondon III (Trey)
Subject: Re: Good Books on Complexity Theory?? (Summary)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:22:41 -0600

I highly recommend Stu Kauffman's book, Origins of Order.  It, unlike most
books on complexity, is a true piece of scholarship and will change the way
you look at complexity in life (It is, however, quite difficult to read; if
you don't have the time to digest this classic, he did write a "lite"
version...).

John W. Fondon III (Trey)
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Dallas, Texas