swarm-modeling

Re: Open source? -> Need to read source to model?

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: Open source? -> Need to read source to model?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:42:40 +0100

        Hi all,

        my opinion is that Swarm users have to know programming techniques, but
it
is not necessary that they read and understand Swarm source code.

        I think that it is also possible to help people in developing models by
sharing open applications, such as my bp-ct or Ferraris' CW or GM (these
apps are in the anarchy dir).

        Pietro