swarm-modeling

Joint Meeting

From: David Aliaga
Subject: Joint Meeting
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 02:53:21 -0800 (PST)

OK Marcus

I just got the information yesterday, and though I am
not a wonderful translator, at least I got some of it
in English. I send it attached.

I guess that SICE (society of instrument and control
engineering of Japan) can give more information if
anyone is interested about this meeting.

Greetings

David

http://shopping.yahoo.com/
Joint Meeting. Systems Engineering. Intelligence Engineering
MultiAgent Systems Analysis of Social Organizations. Mathematical and
Simulation
Approach