swarm-modeling

Re: comparaison

From: Francois Chevenet
Subject: Re: comparaison
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:18:34 +0000

Also, I found the CORMAS m.a.s. environment useful and usable.
http://cormas.cirad.fr/
F.

address@hidden wrote:

Hi,

I ma trying to take a look to different multi-agent simulation tools
available from the net. I found that the main tools are Swarm, Ascape,
Repast and StarLogo with a lot of common concepts. Can you tell me about
your points of vues regarding
these tools, the main differences between them, domain applications...
advantages you experienced.

Thank you a lot for your attention.

Bye,

Louis.

   esp. using Swarm.  For list administration needs (esp. [un]subscribing),
   body of the message.

--
Francois Chevenet - address@hidden
UMR IRD/CNRS 9926 - Equipe "Evolution Théorique & Expérimentale"