swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] A Question (jSWARM Tutorial)

From: Saqib Khalil
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] A Question (jSWARM Tutorial)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:04:56 -0600 (CST)

Hello!

I was trying to compile (using the makefile provided) the
SimpleObserverBug project in the jSWARM tutorial and I keep getting the
following error message:

Found 1 semantic error compiling "C:/Documents and
Settings/sk002/Desktop/thesis
/code/jheatbugs/JavaTutorial/SimpleObserverBug/ObserverSwarm.java":

   260.                  Globals.env.Completed)
*** Error: No field named "Completed" was found in type
"swarm/SwarmEnvironment"

make: *** [all] Error 1

Does anybody have any ideas regarding this? I would really appreciate any
help.

Thanks.
--
Saqib Khalil <address@hidden> <http://students.csci.unt.edu/~khalil>