swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Social Cognitive Maps

From: Nelson Faria
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Social Cognitive Maps
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:28:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello Vitorino Ramos,

First I want to congratulate you for your excelent
work.

I read your paper, that is very interesting.

Can i put you a question?
- In a bee colony, i think that don't exists
pheromones, but the knowledge of the environment is
passed throw some type of movements in the nest to
indicate to flower fields. What type of model can be
used to simulate an bee colony?

Best regards,
Nelson Faria

--- Vitorino RAMOS <address@hidden>