swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] One more question

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] One more question
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:45:47 -0500

If I were you, I'd read the User Guide and work with enough examples so that you can see what works. Then when you are trying to gain the broader understanding of what all those other libraries do, the swarm docs (and source code) have all of the details. I do not mean the java guide, I mean the swarmdocs that give library-by-library summaries of all protocols/methods.

pj

John Lee wrote:
Hi,

I have some problems with some libraries of Swarm.

I could understand the analysis, random, simtooldgui, space in Swarm, but the other libraries that I couldn’t make it clear.

The libraries I could understand their interfaces and there are some methods; however, I couldn’t see the methods clearly.

Because I want to build a model, I have to know what method there I could use. Can someone help me?

I don’t know whether my express is clear enough, because my English isn’t very good.

Thanks again.

John

1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504