swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-modeling] Swarmfest 2014?

From: Greg Madey
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] Swarmfest 2014?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:39:11 -0400

Glen,

We had about 45 regular registrations, 22 presentations, and 4 invited keynote
speakers. Another 15-20 students dropped in for the morning keynote
presentations and various individual presentations.

We're still collecting the slide presentations and will post them as they come
in on the program web page.

The program and presentation abstracts can be downloaded at:
http://www.swarmfest2014.org/program.html

Best,

Greg