swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-modeling] help,swarm breakdown

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] help,swarm breakdown
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 20:52:18 +0100

On 3/3/2015 7:40 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
I suspect you are running into "that swarm is too old, windows changed"
issue.

I have recently build Swarm packages for Ubuntu Linux.  If you want to
install Ubuntu, you can try this.  These things do work, or did when I tried

Another option is to try the MinGW version of Swarm for Windows. There is a very clear description of installing and using it on the Swarm.org web site... which has been down for several years now. A couple of us are working on restoring it, but no promises.

Steve R.

--
Steve Railsback
Lang Railsback & Associates