gcc 2.7.0 question

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: gcc 2.7.0 question
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 23:19:25 MDT

Roger Burkhart and I have talked about moving swarm to gcc 2.7.0
compilation. The Objective C runtime changed in some incompatible ways
to 2.7: nothing serious, the biggest change is that "Class *" is now
just called "Class". I would like to upgrade to 2.7.0 because it works
better under Linux, and also on general principle that one should stay
current with the latest release of compilers, etc.

Is using gcc 2.7.0 a big hardship for people?