Re: hpux and /lib/pa1.1/libm.a ; markets graphs

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: hpux and /lib/pa1.1/libm.a ; markets graphs
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 95 11:55:31 MDT

>So...you might want to check out your rint to be
>sure it works...supposedly when it doesn't, it just
>gives the same huge value for everything, so its easy to tell.

ok, maybe there's some more standard library function that will do the
same thing. I don't have a handy list of what's in ANSI libc.

As for BLT, Rick: can you privately send me a copy of "xdpyinfo" on
the X server that's not working right, and maybe also a screenshot of
the problem? One possibility is that the server isn't displaying the
dots-per-inch correctly. Tk likes to do things in terms of inches and
centimeters, not pixels, and that could be causing trouble. Does
tkobjc/testGraph work?