Re: your mail

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 18:51:24 -0400 (EDT)

I wasn't getting blank windows problems...
I had problems (in the market) with the data
part of some of the graphs not being scaled
correctly (all scrunched into a tiny space).

On mousetrap, things were displayed fine,
its just that nothing happens.

anyway, I didn't happen to have netscape going.
(Actually I have set it to not hog all the colors,
by what, I can't quite recall right now...something
about telling it to use its own colorspace or some such...
my old brain has trouble remembering tha t X stuff...)

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html