initSeed ?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: initSeed ?
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 10:45:31 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't been able to figure out how to
intialize the RNG seed (eg for uniformRandom).
Maybe I need to look somewhere else in the
docs to get guidance on how to do this.
(the random.html is not explicit enough for this
novice to objC and swarm.)
Suggestions or just a simple few lines of code would be appreciated.

Maybe you could add an example to the apps/examples
for people to look at.
Or maybe start a FAQ to point people towards.

thanks!
  - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html