Re: screen dumps for market

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: screen dumps for market
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 06:47:51 -0500 (EST)

Nelson,
re BLT fonts and test scripts-
No, thanks, I'll poke at it when I get some time.
I was hoping someone would know off the top
of their head what to do and say "oh, just do so-and-so",
but its mostly a minor inconvenience and puzzle at this point,
not a show stopper.
  - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html