termination test (readme first!)

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: termination test (readme first!)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 09:53:48 -0500 (EST)

Manor (etal),
Ooops, I see I re-asked my second question (about termination) before
reading all the way to the end of Manor's previous message, which
had the following suggestion:

>Now, as far as stopping the simulation (another issue raised by Rick),
>you can schedule a termination verification procedure, which internally
>does [getTopLevelActivity() terminate] if it is OK to stop the simulation.
>This will cause the original [swarmActivity run] call (in main) to return.

I'll give this a try.
thanks!  (and sorry for the confusion of the re-ask.)

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html