i'm baaack....

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: i'm baaack....
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 96 13:46:43 EDT

Hi, guys!

    Miss me?  Probably not, for you fear you know what's coming....

    How's the protocol file reader/string->ObjC exec/tcl_exec fix/any or
all of the above coming along?  In case we need a memory refresh (heaven
knows I do--geckoes in Jamaica don't swarm...) I need Some Way to dynamically
execute messages (with arguments, generally doubles, on objects...) read from
a file.  I care not how.  But note that I didn't say anything about probes.

    If you've already discussed this, feel free to point me at the archive.
I've barely skimmed.

Ciao,
    Ginger

P.S. (Enjoyed the heatbugs tour.  In addition to the expected Item 9 dead,
Item 5 also doesn't work on my HP, fwiwnm.)