Heatbug question...

From: bleydorf
Subject: Heatbug question...
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:19:07 -0400

All,
What erases the heatbug pixmaps (or colored dots), each step?  That is
in my Problem/Solution simulation, which borrowed heavily from heatbugs,
I am having a problem where each agent is drawn on the screen, but not
erased.  I thought that maybe it was a function of HeatSpace, which I am
not using, at first I didnt even have my NeighborhoodSpace compiling
with the application, I only had the Problems, solution, and world.  I
tried adding the neighborhoodSpace, and put the "same kind" of calls in
Model, and Observer, but still have the same problem.  I think one
reason might be that Im using a Discrete2d space, instead of the Diffuse
Space...

But, after looking through all the code, I don't see how HeatSpace could
be responsible for the "erasing" of the bugs.

Anyone have any clues?

Thanks,
Brad.