Re: GP and Swarm

From: goellner
Subject: Re: GP and Swarm
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:19:52 -0400 (EDT)

Yep, once again I crossed up my terms. I have seen tools for GA activities
which is what my original post should have said. I was looking for a
response concerning tools for GP.

As you pointed out GA and GP are different and it is easy to confuse the
terms. But they are quite different approaches.

I mentioned LISP because I know LISP and I don't really care to learn any
more TCL than I have to. I disagree with your comment that GA's can do
most of the stuff that GP's can do. The most that can be said is that they
have intersecting problem domains.

-------
Chris Goellner
UNIX Systems Admin