problem probing bugs with heatbugs and 1.0.3

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: problem probing bugs with heatbugs and 1.0.3
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:40:10 -0400 (EDT)

I just re-made swarmapps-1.0.0/heatbugs with swarm-1.0.3
and it seemed to make fine, and run fine, but when
I tried to use the mouse to probe a bug, I get this:

  badger-rlr)heatbugs
  *** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
  Object2dDisplay: invalid coordinates to make probe (13,515953874)
  *** execution continuing...

That y coordinate looks a bit big!

Is anyone else having this problem?
Have I missed something in the release-notes?

thanks.
 - r

ps this reminds me of some hp specific problems we
   were having a year ago or so...maybe I've forgotten to
   link to some patched library?
   I'll take a look, but if any of you other hp'ers get
   a chance to try heatbugs with 1.0.3 and report back,
   I'd appreciate it.

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 313 763 3323                  Fax: 313 763 9267
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu//pscs.html