Swarm on Rhapsody?

From: Martin Dougiamas
Subject: Swarm on Rhapsody?
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 03:35:49 +0800 (WST)

Hi.

I'm still trying to find the time to get properly into
Swarm ... being so busy finishing other projects, but since
I'm getting back to study and starting my full-time
Masters next year (which will use Swarm, in part)...
it looks like I'll finally have more time.

I'm particularly interested in running Swarm on the
new Rhapsody OS next year, which from early indications
will be an exciting platform.

Is there an effort to port it to Rhapsody already under way?

Is there any work going ahead on the Java version?

Cheers,
Martin