Re: Swarmfest'98 Call for Participation & Registration form

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: Swarmfest'98 Call for Participation & Registration form
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 98 10:25:53 -0800

Hi all,

This will be my first SwarmFest; I'm so excited! :-)

Is anybody interested in hitching a ride with me from Albuquerque to
SantaFe?  I've rented a car, so I would be happy to give anybody a ride; send
me an email if you are interested.

I'm coming into SantaFe early so that I can catch the GIS discussion.  I'll
be arriving in Albuquerque on SouthWest Airlines around 2:30pm on March 19.

cheers
Scott Christley