Re: Swarmfest '98 hotel + registration info.

From: Jan Kreft
Subject: Re: Swarmfest '98 hotel + registration info.
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:09:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks,

> 1.  Hotel rooms at the Hotel Santa Fe are $99+tax for Thursday, Friday, and
> Saturday nights  and   $89+ tax  for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights.
> These rates are for singles or doubles; quite a few of the rooms have two
> beds and we can assign a roommate if you wish to share the cost of a room.

I'd like to share the cost of a room and maybe even the room ;-) with
someone. Is anybody else looking for a room mate? I'm male, snore, and
stink :-). Hm, I forgot violence ...

Mail me directly (address@hidden) if you are interested.

Cheers,

Jan Kreft

Jan Kreft                       Phone +44 1222 874000 ext. 6036
Biology                         Fax   +44 1222 874305
University of Wales, Cardiff    E-mail address@hidden
PO Box 915, Cardiff CF1 3TL, UK