Saving widgets as pixmaps

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Saving widgets as pixmaps
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 18:16:49 +0200

Greetings,

I just had an occasion to use the 'save widgets as pixmaps' feature,
which is demoed in heatbugs (referring to swarmapps/swarm 1.4.1). While
the raster widget comes out normally, the pixmap for graph is rotated by
90 degrees counterclockwise. I'm running Linux on an Intel box with
S.u.s.e 6.0.

Although the display -rotate 90 command from the ImageMagick utilities
will take care of this, I was wondering if the graph 'flip' was a
feature or a bug that could be avoided?

Regards,
Benedikt
--